Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beds

Hello! I haven't wrote sence the weekend, mom's surgery went great hopefully she will be home tomorrow.


Now for dollhouse creations, I painted the canopy bed add trim and made a mattress. I also made bunkbeds but don't know what color to paint them, also made mattresses for that too. Then my last bed creation is for a roombox I am making for my cousin as a wedding gift.




















Here are some pictures of the snow, we got about 8 or more inches. They are saying we will get more buy the weekend.






Doesn't this look like the lamp post on Chronicles of Narnia?







God bless and stay warm.

BJ

2 comments:

  1. It LOOKS cold! Many lovely mini beds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I see you are a new blogger. Keep blogging, I would love to see what you do with your dollhouse.

    Carey from Chicory Nits

    ReplyDelete